Computer Forensics Resources
Resources and information regarding computer forensics.
NOTE: These resources are intended to be guides for potential ideas, tools, and methodologies. This is not a comprehensive list, and because something is not listed does not imply it is out of bounds. The Computer Project is quite broad and anything relating to the discipline of computer science and technology is certainly applicable.
- 4-H Digital Citizenship Resources
- Internet Safety 101: Social Media: Introduction
- Kids’ Rules for Online Safety
- Cryptology for Kids
- A Guide to Codes and Cipher Terminology
- Word Unscrambler
- Secret Codes for Kids: Ciphers to try at home or in the classroom
- What is Metasploit? (Advanced)